Musical Theatre 4 to 17 years
Musical Theatre is one of our signature program that offers students an exceptional overall experience. With three passionate and specialized instructor’s, students train in all three disciplines; singing, dancing and acting. This magical program awakens each student’s individual creativity, artistic abilities and strengths. Building confidence, passion, and a special ensemble spirit amongst their class. Each student develops through technical classes and exciting performance repertoire and is highlighted in our annual musical production as well as our year end recital. All students perform one routine per class in our annual spring recital.
Musical Theatre Full Year Program
- Technique & repertoire in singing, dancing & acting
- Each class is highlighted in our annul Musical with a scene, song & dance
- 3 dedicated teachers that specialize in each discipline
- Fall Review- a Musical Variety Performance in the fall term
- Musical Production Performance of Beauty & the Beast at Al Green Theatre May 11th, 2019
-Fun weekly rehearsal classes.
-Perform in fully costumed performances.
-Develop language and articulation skills.
-Develop musicality and rhythm.
-Develop coordination and spatial awareness.
-Build confidence and social skills.
Mini – Wednesday Ages 4-6 & Saturdays 6-7 years of age (1 HR weekly)
Junior B- 8-10 years of age (2 HRS weekly)
Junior A– 8-10 years of age (3 HRS weekly)
Intermediate – 11- 13 years of age (3 HRS weekly)
Senior – 13-17 years of age (3 HRS weekly)