Dance class is a fun and exciting time for most children, however, if this is your child’s first dance class ever, they are new to the class, or they are trying a new type of dance, it can be scary …Read More
Performing Arts Camps
March Break Camp 2020
Mini Musical Theatre Camp March 16-20, 2020 (Ages 4-10yrs)
Musical Theatre Camp Theme – Frozen I & II (Best of Frozen)
- Full Day: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm- $385 + HST
- Registration is open November 1st, 2019
- Details listed below
Summer Camps 2020
Mini Musical Theatre Camps Week 1-6 (Ages 4-10yrs)
Week 1: Frozen 1 & 2 – June 29- July 3, 2020 (No Camp July 1st for Canada Day)
Week 2: The Lion King – July 6-10, 2020
Week 3: Annie July 13-17, 2020
Week 4: Sound of Music July 20-24, 2020
Week 5: The Little Mermaid July 27-31, 2020
Performance Company Intensive: August 17-21, 2020
- Early Bird Registration Deadline March 1, 2020
- Camp dates & themes announced December 1st, 2019
- Full Day: 8:30am – 4:30pm- $385 + HST
- Pro-Rated for Holiday: Tuesday -Friday $308 + HST
Camp Program Includes:
-Drop Off 8:30am-9:00am
-Free Aftercare 4:00pm-4:30pm
-Two snacks daily
-Performance for Family and Friends on the final Friday
Sample Musical Theatre Camp Schedule
- 8:30-9:00am Drop Off
- 9:00-10:00am Dance Class
- 10:00-10:30am Visual Arts & Crafts
- 10:30-10:4am Snack Break
- 10:45-11:45am Acting Class
- 11:45-12:30pm Lunch
- 12:30-1:30pm Singing Class
- 1:30-2:30pm Outdoor excursion/ Themed Musial Movie / Prop Making
- 2:30-3:00pm Snack break
- 3:00- 4:00pm Performance Rehearsals & Theatre Games
- 4:00-4:30pm: After Care & Pick up
Final Friday @ 3:00pm
These performances are open to all family and friends. Each student can invite up to four people.
Campers need to have bare feet or bring one pair of the following dance shoes: Jazz shoes or ballet slippers.
Campers can wear any of the following: Top and/or bodysuit, stretch pants, footless tights, or shorts. Hair should be tied back away from face.
Boys: T-shirt and pants or shorts.
Campers will need to bring a packed lunch each day and a bottle of water and/or juice. Classes can be intensive and it is highly recommended that the campers stay hydrated! There will be 2, nut-free snacks provided daily by the Broadway Arts Centre.
**Please bring nut-free food only into the studio.