As a parent, you want your child to be involved in some type of physical activity, however, sports like football, soccer, and basketball are not for everyone. Dance is a great option for children of a…Read More
Performing Arts Camps
Summer Camps 2019
Mini Musical Theatre Camps Week 1-6 (Ages 4-10yrs)
Early Bird Registration Deadline March 1, 2019
- Week 1: The Little Mermaid- July 2-5, 2019 (Pro-rated for Holiday)
- Week 2: The Wizard of Oz- July 8-12, 2019
- Week 3: Beauty & the Beast – July 15-19, 2019
- Week 4: Mary Poppins- July 22-26, 2019
- Week 5: Moana- July 29- August 2, 2019
- Performance Company Intensive August 19-23, 2019 (Ages 6-17yrs)
Full Day: 8:30am – 4:30pm- $375 + HST
Pro-Rated for Holiday: Tuesday -Friday $300 + HST
Performance Company Intensive: August 19-23, 2019
A comprehensive audition and training week for our advanced students.
To audition contact the Artistic Director: email@example.com
Camp Program Includes:
-Drop Off 8:30am-9:00am
-Free Aftercare 4:00pm-4:30pm
-Two snacks daily
-Performance for Family and Friends on the final Friday
Sample Musical Theatre Camp Schedule
- 8:30-9:00am Drop Off
- 9:00-10:00am Dance Class
- 10:00-10:30am Visual Arts & Crafts
- 10:30-10:4am Snack Break
- 10:45-11:45am Acting Class
- 11:45-12:30pm Lunch
- 12:30-1:30pm Singing Class
- 1:30-2:30pm Outdoor excursion/ Themed Musial Movie / Prop Making
- 2:30-3:00pm Snack break
- 3:00- 4:00pm Performance Rehearsals & Theatre Games
- 4:00-4:30pm: After Care & Pick up
Final Friday @ 3:00pm
These performances are open to all family and friends. Each student can invite up to four people.
Campers need to have bare feet or bring one pair of the following dance shoes: Jazz shoes or ballet slippers.
Campers can wear any of the following: Top and/or bodysuit, stretch pants, footless tights, or shorts. Hair should be tied back away from face.
Boys: T-shirt and pants or shorts.
Campers will need to bring a packed lunch each day and a bottle of water and/or juice. Classes can be intensive and it is highly recommended that the campers stay hydrated! There will be 2, nut-free snacks provided daily by the Broadway Arts Centre.
**Please bring nut-free food only into the studio.