Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the inquiry form! We would love to help you plan a wonderful birthday party for your child!
Packages & pricing
The Broadway Arts Centre is offering exciting themed birthday parties at our amazing new location. These parties include a variety of activities, games, and crafts to suit all your birthday party needs. We offer a variety of different packages and themes for you to choose from. Let’s have fun on your child’s birthday!
- Easy and efficient planning with assistance from our admin team
- BAC Staff ensure the birthday event is organized and runs smoothly for the whole family
- Enjoy your child’s birthday without any hassle and no clean up
- Free gift for birthday child and guests
1.5 HRS 8-12 children: $300 + HST (recommended for ages 3-5yrs)
2 HRS 8-12 children: $350 + HST (recommended for ages 6yrs +)
*Each additional child: (Maximum 16) $25 + HST/per guest
Please note that this package does not include any party supplies, food, or beverages.
Fill out our inquiry form or call us at 647.294.3211 to book your child’s birthday at the Broadway Arts Centre!
Sample Birthday Party
- 30-45 Min Before party: BAC set up and assist host family with decorations and food
- 15 Min: Entertain guests as they arrive with fun activities & games
- 45 Min: Dance class with warmup, themed choreography & music
- 30 Min: Food and/or cake
- Performance, loot bags and pick up
- Pack up birthday items with assistance from BAC staff
BAC parties will include many of the following activities: Warm-up, across the room combinations, crafts, games, hula-hoops, rhythmic ribbons, glitter, temporary tattoos and obstacle courses. All of the children will perform a fully choreographed special routine for the parents to view at the end of the party.
Important info for party planning
It’s always fun and exciting to organize the party around a theme. You can choose from any theme you and your child can think of! Some suggestions are: ballerina, princess, hula party, Glee, beach blast, hip-hop, Grease 50’s, hippie 60’s, disco 70’s, retro 80’s or any musical theatre production (Lion King, Grease, Hairspray, Wicked etc).
Please make sure to tell all parents to return 15 minutes before the end of the birthday party to see the show. Children should be told to bring running shoes or dance shoes and to wear comfortable clothing.
1 Week before Party
Call Broadway Arts Centre at 647-294-3211 to arrange drop-off of all items listed below;
- 3 Table clothes
- Spoons and forks
- Plates food & Cake plates & cups
- 2 large garbage bags
Please label the bag containing these items with your child’s name, date and time of the party and number of children attending.
Day of Party
- Food, cake and drinks
- Candles and matches
- Loot bags
- Bowls (for any snacks being served i.e. chips)
- Cake knife
- Large box or bag to bring gifts home